Who uses Iinstalment Activity Statement’s?
Where can I obtain my Instalment Activity Statement forms?
Cybele are Chartered Accountants-Bilingual in Spanish
- IAS Advice
- Contact Cybele
- Make sure all your paperwork is up to date and easily accessible.
- Even if there is nothing to report, you must still file your Instalment Activity Statement on schedule.
- Plan ahead of time to guarantee your IAS is done on time, rather than in a last-minute hurry.
- To avoid late penalties and taxes, make sure you don't miss any lodgement or payment deadlines to the ATO.
- Before submitting your IAS, ensure that the form is signed and dated.
- Keep in mind that you only need to submit one copy of your IAS every reporting month.
- If you make a mistake on your IAS, simply call the ATO and request a replacement form.
- Keep copies of your IASs in a safe place.
Contact Cybele Accounting and Bookkeeping for assistance with your Instalment Activity Statement or any tax problems. Call us at 0411 427 491 or send us an email here.